5 Differences Between Disposable and Rechargeable CBD Vape Pens
Many people have been slowly getting into vaping over the past few years, especially those who want to experience the benefits of CBD but can’t stomach drinking the oil. There are also many newbies out there who aren’t quite sure if vaping is right for them.
As with all new things, it takes time to get used to all little technical requirements and maintenance procedures when you pick up a vape pen for the first. It may all seem daunting to some, especially if it involves a substantial price tag upfront for the gear and e-liquid, so disposable vape pens look like the logical choice.
However, there are pros and cons to both rechargeable and disposable vape pens that anyone new to the vaping scene should be aware of. Before you pick one from Europe’s preferred CBD vape brand, CBDfx, here are a few key differences to help you make up your mind.
1. Disposable Vape Pens are Cheap, Quick, and Easy!
The obvious benefit of going for the disposable option is that there’s no thinking, planning, or extra effort involved. With traditional, rechargeable CBD vape pens, you have to worry about:
- Filling up the tank properly to prevent leaks;
- Recharging the batteries;
- Replacing the coils and gaskets;
- Using the right power setting;
- Finding the right VG to PG balance for you;
- Properly storing the unit, batteries, and CBD e-liquid;
It’s not all that bad, and it only takes an hour or two of googling to learn the basics, and a couple of weeks to get used to everything, but it is a process. With disposable CBD vape pens, it’s a simple three-step process:
- Buy a pen;
- Use it until there’s no more CBD oil;
- Throw it away and get a new one;
If your only concern is trying out CBD in vape form, and you don’t want to invest a lot because you are unsure whether you’ll keep doing it, disposable pens are the way to go. Even experienced vapers thinking of using CBD for the first time can get a disposable pen to test the waters.
2. Disposable Vape Pens are Great for On the Go!
The other great thing about disposable pens is that they’re always ready. If you are the kind of person who likes to use a bit of CBD once or twice a week, or a couple of times a month, these can be good options. You can always have a couple of disposable CBD vape pens lying around – grab one whenever you need and just go.
For anyone who’s always on-the-go and wants to have a bit of CBD from time to time, disposable vape pens are the cheapest and quickest way to go about things.
3. Rechargeable Vape Pens Offer Greater Variety!
While the cheaper rechargeable pens tend to be finicky, the best CBD vape pens have a lot to offer. You can customize everything from the appearance and power to the flavor and the way each draw feels. Here are some of the main benefits you get with rechargeable pens:
- Tons of unique designs and color options;
- Get a stronger throat hit;
- Choose your own CBD e-liquid and get the right dose for yourself;
There are a lot of brands and models to choose from, and you can mod and customize them further, so if you’re the fashion-forward or tinkering type, you’ll love rechargeable vape pens.
4. Rechargeable Vape Pens are Better for the Environment!
In this day and age, with all that’s going on in the world, we really need to start thinking about the environment. Sure, disposable pens are incredibly convenient, but you’ll make tons of waste after a few months. With the rechargeable versions, you’ll be wasting far less plastic, and producing them has a smaller carbon footprint than churning out thousands of disposable ones a day.
5. Rechargeable Vape Pens will Cost You Less in the Long Run!
Yes, the initial cost of a rechargeable pen may put some people off, and then there’s refills, extra coils, and some minimal maintenance. However, all this amounts to far less money spent than buying disposable pens after a few months. Additionally, since the disposable pens offer weaker hits, you might actually need to go through more of them to get the same effect you would from a single bottle of CBD e-liquid with the rechargeable options.
These are the main differences between disposable and rechargeable pens, and as you can see, different people will find each one more appealing. Think things through carefully, and see how CBD and vaping fit into your lifestyle – a lot of people who try out one or two disposables then go all out and get a high-end rechargeable CBD vape pen.
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- Priming the coil and why it is important - April 10, 2021
- How to get the most out of your vaping experience by choosing the right temperature for your e-juice - April 10, 2021
- Creating something on your own, a.k.a. how to make your own e-juice? - April 10, 2021