Best Weed in the World
Determining the best weed strains of all times is tricky because there are endless factors responsible for the choice. Still, some strains undeniably shine above the rest and shape the modern market even regardless of their current availability.
The problem with some popular strains is the difficulty of maintaining their original integrity and high. After a strain becomes popular, its versions are grown by multiple breeders and brands. Then, new twists are created by hybridizing them. So, the cannabis market is flooded with a flower that may not resemble the original cut. The genetics of great strains may get watered down over time. Don’t worry! Not all legendary cultivars came into oblivion. Most of them are alive and available for sale. Scroll down the post for more details.
What Makes a Strain Legendary?
Multiple parameters contribute to the strain’s uniqueness. Cannabis connoisseurs offer the following factors as the most important:
- Terpene profile that determines its taste and aroma. When stoners open their pot stash, they smell a fantastic aroma bouquet hitting their nose that is accompanied by a unique flavor while smoking.
- Balanced cannabinoid profile. It is not only about potency but about the balanced effect that consumers get. Some strains don’t deliver an extreme high but ensure a positive effect.
- Influence on the cannabis world. On reaching a certain level of popularity, strains become a cultural phenomenon that shapes products people enjoy today.
- Unique growth patterns. Cultivators can grow different strains of weed because of their specific growth characteristics.
- Some weed cultivars obtain a legendary status of their rarity. They are hard to come by and always unavailable in dispensaries. As a result, most rare strains are super expensive, but not always. Some are affordable if smokers do find them.
Other cannabis experts may add more criteria to the list.
Top Lists of Strains
There are so many strains worldwide that some are not even included in any database. Nobody has ever tasted every marijuana strain. In addition, different smokers have different preferences and perspectives about what makes the best cultivar. Some are anxious about the effects produced, while others place THC potency as the center of the world.
Check distinct cultivars in various categories:
- The best Sativa strains are Jack Herer, Sour Diesel, Maui Wowie, Durban Poison, etc.
- The best Indica strains are OG Kush, Granddaddy Purple, Girl Scout Cookies, Blue Cheese, Hindu Kush, Blueberry, etc.
- The best hybrid strains are Super Lemon Haze, Wedding Cake, White Widow, etc.
- The rarest strains are Panama Red, Black African Magic, Malawi Gold, Oaxacan Highland, etc.
- The highest-THC strains are GG4 (27-30%), Chemdawg (21-32%), Trainwreck (18-20%), Amnezia Haze (20-25%), Strawberry Banana (27-32%), Godfather OG (34%), etc.
Marijuana plants with high THC percentages come from growers who can control their growth conditions. The light source is the main factor affecting the THC level in buds. By regulating the quantity and quality of light, cannabis cultivators can manipulate and determine the strength on their own.
Strongest Cannabis Strains
While choosing the strongest strain of weed, measuring its strength by its THC content seems logical, but it can be misleading. Some cultivars with modest to low THC amounts boast potent effects due to an even balance of terpenes and cannabinoids. Their functional power correlates with their THC concentration so that seasoned smokers may come across their favorite strains with varying THC levels.
Listed below are the strongest marijuana strains for:
- Sleep disorders (King Louis, Purple Punch, Bubba Kush, Northern Lights, etc.)
- Pain (Girl Scout Cookies, Grape Ape, Do-Si-Dos, Tahoe OG, etc.)
- Energy (Sour Diesel, Death Star, Cinderella 99, Strawberry Cough, etc.)
- Stress (Wedding Cake, Platinum Cookies, Zkittlez, Sherbert, etc.)
- Anxiety (Animal Cookies, Superglue, Gorilla Glue, Granddaddy Purple, etc.)
- Focus (Harlequin, Wedding Crasher, Black Jack, Zookies, etc.)
- Creativity (Headband, Vanilla Frosting, Bruce Banner, Berry Pie, etc.)
- Good mood (Alien Cookies, LA Kush Cake, Rainbow, Watermelon Zkittlez, etc.)
- Socializing (Runtz, White Widow, Banana Kush, AK-47, etc.)
- Happiness (Bubble Gum, MAC, Sundae Driver, Cookies and Cream, etc.)
Great potency implies great responsibility. Your strains are your tools that should be organized based on your preferences. Make your collection of various cultivars that help you cope with insomnia, chill, watch movies, or concentrate on work. Enjoy it the right way and consult experts. Budtenders in https://askgrowers.com/dispensaries/california/sacramento/all-about-wellness are qualified enough to give the best services to medical patients and recreational users and recommend an optimal solution to any problem.
What Countries Have the Best Weed Strains?
With the fast expansion of the marijuana industry in the world, multiple countries are competing and fighting to be on the top of the list. Who is the winner? The question is ambiguous. Some countries are famous for growing certain strains for centuries, and others are innovators. Let’s focus on some leaders:
- The United States could top the list when it comes to innovation. After weed legalization, American growers are ready to experiment and create mind-blowing cultivars.
- With nearly 40 years of cultivation experience, the Netherlands hosts the annual Cannabis Cup and is known for its “coffee shops” where you can buy and smoke good cannabis.
- In Jamaica, marijuana leads smokers to a deeper faith, and growing weed here is a spiritual experience. Its perfect year-round weather supports 3 full cultivation cycles.
- Due to a tropical climate and rich soil, Colombia grows some of the best weed worldwide. Known as a significant supplier of black-market cannabis, the country has changed its policy with recent medical marijuana legalization.
- Afghanistan is one of the first countries to grow marijuana. Though the weed here is illegal, its use has deep roots in the nation’s history.
Luckily for smokers, there are many places to get good weed as more countries join the game due to the international cannabis revolution.
It is hard to name the best weed in the world right now. Since the cannabis industry is versatile, each stoner undoubtedly has the best personal strain. Whether people are tired, sad, or excited, they have their favorites for improving their mental and physical condition. For new users unaware of their tolerance levels and diversity of cannabis effects, it all comes down to a matter of taste.
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- Introduction to THCp: Unlocking the Power of Nature’s Strongest Cannabinoid - January 23, 2023
- Help for Those Struggling Financially, Physically, and Emotionally Because of Addiction - January 17, 2023
- The benefits of CBD gummies for anxiety and stress relief - January 13, 2023