Short CBD Dosage Guide – Answer to All Your Consumption Doubts
‘I don’t have time to hate people who hate weed, cause I’m too busy smoking with people who love weed.’ Said a true weed lover.
Just like CBD has a lot of lovers, it has numerous health benefits too. Probably, that’s why CBD has more than 4.6 billion users, with around 22.2% of CAGR (compound annual growth rate). Its global market value reached USD 7.1 billion last year (2019) and is now expected to close at a growth rate of USD 9.3 billion by the end of 2020.
Most of us must have heard or experienced the different health leverages of CBD but many doubt its accurate consumption. CBD (also known as marijuana, cannabis, cannabidiol, weed, etc.) is one of the types from 113 herbs and 60 active compounds from the family of cannabis plants. Cannabidiol contains numerous medicinal properties with the potential to treat several mental health issues.
CBD and its health benefits
CBD, also known as cannabis, is not psychoactive. This means it does not make you high instead several researchers claim that cannabidiol helps to –
- Improve the quality of sleep
- Reduces the signs of depression and anxiety
- Remove the symptoms of IBD (inflammatory bowel disease)
- Relieve inflammation, joint pain, and headache
- Reduce the signs of epilepsy
- Fight back the development of cancerous cells in the body
CBD and its dilemma of the right amount
When consuming CBD, people often, especially a greenhorn to this world often look upon the dosage amount. This is an important factor deciding the impact of cannabis on your body and mental state. As per the practitioners and CBD experts, the overall amount of CBD depends on different factors including –
- Body chemistry
- Body weight
- Purpose of consuming
- Type or form of consumption like – capsule, gummy bears (or any other edible), pill, smoke, vape, tea, etc.
- How frequently you consume marijuana
How to calculate and buy CBD?
There are some edibles like pills, gummies or capsules that help you judge the right amount with its packaging type. For instance – if you have a marijuana card in New York, you can get multiple bottles or packages of CBD capsules or gummies with 5mg of extract in each. This is considered an appropriate amount for a beginner.
As far as the CBD oils are concerned, every drop of CBD tincture or oil drop is about 0.05 ml. Therefore, a 10 ml bottle contains 200 drops, and each drop contains 5mg of concentrated CBD. Researchers and CBD experts suggest consuming four drops a day to reap the maximum leverages of CBD oil or tincture.
The final word
CBD is a progressive approach to treating many many health issues besides keeping your mental state in eternal peace. It not just works on improving your concentration power but helps to relieve your joint pain to an extent. For maximum effectiveness, practitioners suggest getting the amount and type of CBD consulted before consuming. It not just keeps you on the safer side but helps to show you some promising results at its best.
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- Priming the coil and why it is important - April 10, 2021
- How to get the most out of your vaping experience by choosing the right temperature for your e-juice - April 10, 2021
- Creating something on your own, a.k.a. how to make your own e-juice? - April 10, 2021