Smok Nord 2 Kit – A New Flagship of Pod Mods
I think the majority of consumers are quite familiar with the previous Smok Nord Kit. Needless to say, it’s the most popular pod system kit of 2018. And it still maintained a high degree of popularity until 2019.
Smok Nord 2 Kit inherits the same form factors as the 1st generation device. Judge by the chassis, it’s hard to tell where the upgrade is. Even the color matching is still similar to the previous one.In fact, they are quite different.The Smok Nord 2 40W Pod System is slightly thicker and taller than the previous rendition but still feels relatively the same in hand. Featuring a powerful 1500mAh battery that can be easily recharged, it can output 1 to 40 watts, which is made possible by the upgraded chipset. And the side-mounted 0.69″ OLED display screen is also a big plus to the compact pod, offering you a super cool feeling.
The RPM pod and Nord Pod cartridges included in the packaging are fairly identical. Same irremovable flat drip tip, side refill port, and bottom coil slots. Due to different compatibility, the coil slot size is different. But the liquid capacity of both them is the same 4.5ml. The RPM Mesh 0.4ohm and Nord DC 0.8ohm coil have been widely known because of Smok RPM 40 Kit and Fetch Mini Kit before. What should be mentioned is that all new devices from Smok in recent months are all compatible with these two coil series.Is that amazing?
Will you fall in love with the versatile pod mod after the above short description? It’s believed that the hot device has been available in related vape online store. Just order it right now and enjoy the unique vaping experience only Smok Nord 2 can offer.
- Size: 95(Height) * 30.5(Width) * 20mm(Thickness)
- Weight: 79g
- Output Power: 1W-40W
- Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
- Pod Types: Nord 2 RPM Pod and Nord 2 Nord Pod
- E-liquid Capacity: 4.5ml
- Filling: Side filling
- Output Voltage: 0.5V-4.0V
- Load Resistance Range: 0.30ohm-3.0ohm
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Charging Current: MAX 1.2A
- Screen: 0.69-inch OLED display
- Colors: Red, Black Cobra, 7-Color Oil, Gold, 7-Color Cobra, White Cobra, 7-Color Resin, Black Stabilizing Wood, Red Stabilizing Wood
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- Vape Tastes Burnt? Here Are 5 Reasons Why - September 15, 2020
- 5 Differences Between Disposable and Rechargeable CBD Vape Pens - September 8, 2020
- How Can CBD Coffee Make You Feel Better? - September 1, 2020