The Definite Guide to Cannabis Oil Extractors
Extraction of cannabis is a straightforward process used for decades. Statistics show that the world has been using cannabis extracts such as oil, hash, tea, and tinctures for such an extended period. Cannabis was first mentioned in Arabia in the year 900 when the Arabs used to eat rather than smoking it. The Scientific Methodologies have significantly become sophisticated in recent times with the advancement of technology. The reasons for the extractions are always the same after all this period of practice. Final products during this extraction are still more important than the fresh plant. Cannabis has more desired compounds including oils.
This article willprovide the difinitive guide to Cannabis Oil Extractor. It is significantly vital for the Cannabis Oil extractors to understand that when extracting the Cannabis oil, there are significant considerations to put in place.
These considerations are:
The Type of the Plant to be Used Depends on your Objective
When you use the hemp, you will have extracts with high CBD with no THC. In order to avoid high density of chemical fertilizers and pesticides on the final product, it is advisable to extract these products from initially grown cannabis. Having the last product full of chemical is harmful to your health.
The Material of the Plant
It is potentially valuable to know which part of cannabis you should use. The plant material depends on the extraction method. You can extract the oil from all parts of Cannabis using the appropriate solvents.However; this does not apply to the extraction of resin. For high-quality extracts, it’s recommendable to use cured and dries plant.
Methods of Extraction
There are two types of cannabis extract methods, the solvent extracts, and the solventless extracts.For the benefit of this article, we will not talk more about solventless extracts. We will concentrate more on the solvent extracts. Some of these solventless extracts include:
With the increasing demand for Cannabis products, there is an advancement in technology of extracting these oils. Cannabis oil extractors are on the run to find the best new oils from the plant. To obtain these oils, one has to have the necessary knowledge of these products. Extracting the cannabis oils is risky. Firstly,there might be an appearance of the residual solvent in the final product.Secondly, there is a high chance of explosion of the chemical. The risks are dangerous to the human and the environment in general.
Butane Hash Oil
This oil is made from butane.
To extract this oil,one should observe the following procedure:
- Run the required solvent butane through the plant material.
- Heat the solution in a vacuum. Since the butane evaporates at a shallow temperature, ensuring the removal of the residual solvent.
- The use of butane as a solvent will give 90%of the cannabinoids in the final product.
Rick Simpson Oil
This oil is also called Phoenix Tears.
Here is the procedure for extracting this oil:
- Soak the whole plant in pure isopropyl alcohol or naphthalene.
- Heat the solvent to evaporate After the naphthalene or the isopropyl alcohol evaporates, the final product looks like tar.
- This tar-like oil is usually applied to the skin or administered orally.
- The main reason for the use of the hydrocarbons such as butane and naphthalene in the extraction of this oil is to draw the cannabinoids out.
There is an increasing demand for the Cannabis oil in the world. Scientists claim that these oils are used to treat cancers. Due to such claims, experts and legislators are calling for increased research on Cannabis.
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- Why Do Most CBD Tinctures Come with MCT Oil? - May 25, 2020
- How to Make a Vape Coil Last Longer - May 25, 2020
- 5 Medical Facts and Benefits of Using a Vaporizer for Dry Herbs - May 11, 2020