Vaping For Beginners – Learn How To Inhale Properly
Vaping has fast taken over as one of the most popular ways of consuming cannabis, but everything boils down to doing it right. From the first puff itself, the way you inhale can make or break the experience. If you don’t inhale properly, it can cause a harsh throat hit, which is the last thing you would want to happen. You may probably not want to do it again if the first time isn’t good enough. Fortunately, some training, practice, and knowledge are enough to inhale like a pro. Let us share some basic guidelines for inhalation for first-time vapers.
Steps to e-puffing
First things first, you need to understand the proper steps to e-puffing so that you can do it right, without the risk of doing too little or too much. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Draw: Start inhaling by drawing slowly and steadily until the vapor fills your mouth, just as you would do when smoking a cigar. Alternatively, you can draw the vapor into your lungs directly.
- Hold and exhale: After drawing the vapor, hold it in your mouth for a few seconds. You may theninhale it into the lungs or exhale through your nose or mouth, depending on your personal preference.
- Wait: With cigarette smoking, the hit comes around 8 seconds after you take a puff, but it may take up to half a minute with vaping because nicotine absorption with this method occurs through the mucus membranes. You may not be happy with the delayed hit initially, but gradually, you will start enjoying the experience.
With the mouth-to-lung inhalation, as the name suggests, the vapor stays in your mouth for the first few seconds and then inhaled into the lungs. After some time, you exhale the vapor. Smaller vape devices are ideal for this style of vaping and you can learn more about them before you start using this method. The restrictive draw with such devices is designed to mimic the sensation that comes with drawing off a cigarette. It is best suited for stealthy vapes because it produces far less vapor, so you need to worry less about visibility and smell.
The other alternative for inhalation is the direct-to-lung method, which works just like the name suggests. You quickly draw vapor directly to your lungs and exhale it almost immediately to get a massive cloud. If you are looking fora smooth and abundant amount of vapor, direct-to-lung would be the best option. It works well with low resistance coils and greater airflow. A drag off these devices is similar to sucking air through a thick straw and gives you a relatively stronger hit.
As a beginner, you may not be really sure which draw is ideal for you. Consider buying a device with adjustable airflow and experiment with nicotine strength to device the style that works for your needs. Gradually, as you learn the ropes, you can play with different methods and tailor your vaping experience the way you love it.
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- Introduction to THCp: Unlocking the Power of Nature’s Strongest Cannabinoid - January 23, 2023
- Help for Those Struggling Financially, Physically, and Emotionally Because of Addiction - January 17, 2023
- The benefits of CBD gummies for anxiety and stress relief - January 13, 2023