Vaping Pros and Cons: Why Should You Quit Smoking and Start Vaping?
Traditional tobacco cigarette smokers who have heard something about electronic cigarettes usually tend to ask a lot of questions about how would their lives change if they started vaping. Isn’t vaping even more harmful than smoking? What will be the benefits if I quit smoking and start vaping? Is it possible to substitute analogs with vaping only partially?
Before I started vaping, I asked the same questions. I was a smoker for at least 8 years, going through more than 20 cigarettes per day, and now I’m a satisfied and happy full-time vaper. My girlfriend now is also really happy about that, and this is one of the best things I have ever achieved in my life. Please read my subjective insights comparing vaping to smoking, and keep in mind that I was an experienced smoker.
Vaping Pros and Cons
+ Your breath will no longer smell like ashtray.
+ Forget about nasty cough or headaches in the morning.
+ You will have much more energy to exercise and go upstairs.
+ Your brain will be thankful. Your thoughts will get clearer, and your mind – sharper.
+ You will sleep better, and will feel better even if sleeping less hours.
+ No more yellow stains on your teeth.
+ You will be able to vape in your car without worrying that you will damage or litter it. In most cases, even your fellow travellers will not complain about the smell or bad health influence, because there simply will not be any.
+ You will be able to vape in your office/home/hotel room – of course, if there are no specific restrictions.
+ Your, clothes, hair and skin will have no nasty odor anymore.
+ If that’s not against the law, you will be able to vape while taking a walk in a public place.
+ You will be able to vape around other people without hearing any remarks about the smell. It is even possible that other people will approach you and ask: “What a nice smell, is that an electronic cigarette, could you give me a try?”
+ Of course, you will save money. There is a small investment needed in the beginning, but, in the long-term, your wallet will be thankful.
+ You will not need a lighter, an ashtray or bin to get rid of the nasty smelling cigarette butts.
+ You will be able to kiss your loved ones without worrying about your nasty breath.
+ You will not need to go to the store almost everyday to get a new pack of smokes anymore.
+ You will not inhale the whole Periodic table (and even more chemicals) every day anymore.
+ After around 2-4 weeks you will start to notice your body thanking you for getting rid of that nasty smoking habit of yours.
– You will need regular access to a USB wall charger/USB port to charge the battery/mod of your electronic cigarette.
– Some small investment will be needed in the beginning to purchase your starter kit.
– It is possible that you will sometimes catch yourself vaping too much or for too long periods of time.
– Some minor maintenance will be required for your electronic cigarette. It basically only includes changing or cleaning the coils of your clearomizer and filling up the e-liquid – if you can even count that as maintenance, of course. If you know what you’re doing, this doesn’t require much time at all – a few minutes and you’re ready to go!
– You will totally start to hate the smell of tobacco cigarettes.
Please take a moment and think: do you want to increase the number of people who die from smoking related conditions every day, or join a group of happy vapers and enjoy your life to the fullest?
Also, please don’t forget to share your own opinion or experience in the comment section below!
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- 3 CBD Brands I’m In Love with Right Now! - July 30, 2020
- CBD Oil and Autism: Great Insights for Parents - July 22, 2020
- The Steps for Refilling a Juul Pod: The Beginner’s Guide - July 22, 2020