Vaping vs Smoking Filter Test
You have probably heard many allegations that vaping is more harmful for your lungs than smoking. In the video below, you will see real results of a real Vaping vs Smoking filter test. There is a lot of propaganda out there nowadays, and that’s why we want to assure you once more that vaping is less harmful for your lungs than smoking.
Vaping vs Smoking: Which Is Better for Your Lungs?
Either on the news or from your colleagues at work you might have heard opinions or even assumptions that vaping is bad for your lungs. This is simply not true! Smoking is really damaging for your body, especially for your lungs. In the video, you can see how dirty a filter gets when you inhale or exhale smoke from a traditional tobacco cigarette. That disgusting, yellowish-brown substance is what gets into your lungs. It is so nasty, I can’t even understand why I smoked cigarettes before. However, quite the contrary happens if you take a nice drag of vapor – the filter gets only a little bit wet when exhaling, and it is still super clear.
After watching this video, we are sure that you will just sit down for a minute and once again think about what is the real “benefit” of smoking a tobacco cigarette…
Some of you could ask – why propaganda? We will just give you 4 simple examples why we think that cigarette and tobacco companies are carrying out propaganda against electronic cigarettes.
- At least 15 billion cigarettes are sold every day. Imagine the profit. Imagine if you owned a cigarette company, and one day another industry – electronic cigarettes – would start stealing your money? What would you do if you had pretty much unlimited amount of money and someone would start stealing it from your pocket?
- Sales and demand for electronic cigarettes is increasing sharply every year.
- Cigarette companies understand that electronic cigarettes are more healthier than traditional smokes, and have more pros than cons, even UK Government Shows Support for Vaping . And they can’t do anything about it, except pay money to „scientists” or „experts” who will say – Yes, electronic cigarettes are more harmful for your lungs than traditional cigarettes.
- From 1950 to 1970, media and even „doctors” expressed opinions like smoking makes you younger, gives energy boosts for exercising, etc. (just google it). They already knew that it actually works in the opposite way, but they also understood that the potential revenue from a legal drug would make them super-uber-incredibly rich.
You should, of course, remember that this vaping vs smoking filter test is real, but our opinion about propaganda are only assumptions.
And, of course, don’t forget to share!
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- How to Use Cannabis Seeds - March 10, 2023
- Why do you choose these disposable vape kits 2023? - March 6, 2023
- How To Make The Most Of Dry Herb Vaping - February 27, 2023
And the government is trying to convince us that vaping is more harmful. Ridiculous.