Why Dry Leaf Vaporizers Are The Safer Healthier Choice For 2020!
If you’re serious about your health, then it makes sense to use a cannabis delivery method that gives you the most benefit while not putting your health at risk.
After all the turmoil surrounding contaminated THC vape oils, there’s no surprise that people are looking at safer alternatives. While not all THC vape juice is contaminated and authorities have narrowed down what caused the health issue to vitamin E acetate dry herb vaporizers are looking like a much better option for vapers.
While traditional smoking methods such as pipes and bongs have been around for years and are free of artificial contaminants, they aren’t the healthiest nor most efficient option when it comes to enjoying your favorite dry herbs. When you heat dry herb or leaf to the point of combustion, you’re not only getting the cannabinoids and other plant material; you’re also inhaling dangerous toxins and carcinogens.
So, what is the best option to enjoy your dry herb? If you’re looking for a better alternative to traditional smoking methods that don’t involve liquids or concentrates, then you need to start looking at dry herb vaporizers.
Dry herb vaporizers have been around a bit over a decade now and proving to be one of the most popular ways that people are enjoying their favorite dry herbs. What you may be surprised to learn is that vaping dry leaf has several exciting benefits when you start comparing it to other delivery methods. Let’s check them out!
Why Dry Leaf Vaporizers Are The Safer Healthier Choice For 2020
1. **Healthier than Smoking –** One of the essential differences between smoking dry herb and vaping dry herb is that you’re getting all the benefits of terpenes, cannabinoids, and flavonoids without the risk of inhaling carcinogens in the smoke. This is because the dry herb in a vaporizer is heated to the right consistency to release the cannabinoids without heating it to the point of combustion. While cannabis smoke may not be as dangerous as cigarette smoke, it’s still better for your health to avoid inhaling any smoke.
2. **Unknown Ingredients –** While many THC vape juices contain fruity flavors, what are you really inhaling? Often the THC is stripped out and isolated before being introduced to the vape liquid. Then, manufacturers add a variety of different chemicals to make the vaping liquid compatible with e-cigarette devices. What they add isn’t always clear and as we saw in the vaping related health crisis of 2019, and it isn’t always as harmless as people believe. When you vape dry herb or dry flower, you’ll experience the real taste of the dry flower without the risk of any contaminants.
3. **The Entourage Effect –** Speaking of cannabinoids, when you use dry herb, you’re experiencing the full boost of the entourage effect. Experts believe that when you combine the cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, essential oils, and other nutrients, it boosts the impact of the THC or CBD. Other delivery methods often strip out everything but the THC which means you won’t get the benefits of the other vital compounds and cannabinoids in the dry herb.
- **Convenience***–** Dry herb vaporizers are a convenient and easy way to enjoy your favorite dry herbs. Vaping doesn’t produce smoke, just vapor, which makes them a more discreet less smelly option when compared to other smoking methods.
- ***Cost*** Dry herb vaping is also cheaper than dabbing concentrates such as waxes and shatters. Dry herb is readily available around the country. Concentrates are only available in legal or recreatonal states and can be costly for those of us seeking to have a steady supply. Most premium dry herb vaporizers start at around $100 and are a simple and effective way to enjoy your favorite dry herbs.
3. **Better Experience** **–** When you use a dry herb vaporizer, you’re heating the dry herb to the perfect temperature to release the cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. When you burn dry herb, you often burn away a large percentage of the cannabinoids and waste a lot of the herb in the process. Joints only deliver just 19–30% THC in comparison with dry herb vaporizers which deliver 50–80% THC! With dry herb vaporizers, you’re going to get a better experience while using less of your favorite herbs. Not only is this a better experience, but it’s also going to save you money
Dry Herb Vaping Conclusion
While it may seem daunting at first, using dry herb vaporizers is a simple and effective way to enjoy your favorite dry herbs. There are a variety of different premium dry herb vaporizers available to choose from. If you have any questions about dry herb vaping, don’t hesitate to ask.
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- How to Use Cannabis Seeds - March 10, 2023
- Why do you choose these disposable vape kits 2023? - March 6, 2023
- How To Make The Most Of Dry Herb Vaping - February 27, 2023